Browse through the latest LEO Pharma press releases and articles, and see what people are talking about on social media.
LEO Pharma launches first North American Innovation Lab in Toronto.
- 18-10-2021 Health Canada approves ADTRALZA® (tralokinumab) for the treatment of adolescents aged 12 to 17 with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
- 18-10-2021 Health Canada approves ADTRALZA® (tralokinumab) as a treatment for adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
- 04-10-2021 The Product Monograph for Protopic® has been updated
- 20-11-2019 LEO Pharma launches Open Innovation program and partnership with the University of Victoria in Canada
- 07-12-2016 Results of study of low molecular weight heparin in patients with venous thromboembolism (VTE) and severe renal impairment
- 02-11-2016 A global expert panel develops an action plan to increase CAT awareness with the support of LEO Pharma
- 17-10-2016 LEO Pharma helps patients to be #PsoInControl and get the confidence to take better manage their psoriasis
- 03-10-2016 LEO Pharma and Thrombosis Canada join forces to support Clots Matter
- 29-09-2016 New data presented at EADV show skin clearance with Enstilar® improves quality of life
- 01-09-2016 ‘Mountain or Mole Hill?’ Public Skin Cancer Forum in Nanaimo, B.C.
- 01-07-2016 LEO Pharma enters biologics through strategic partnership with AstraZeneca
- 19-03-2016 LEO Pharma Receives Scientific Approval of Enstilar® for the Treatment of Psoriasis in EU
- 07-03-2016 New Preclinical Data for Calcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate (0,005%/0,05%)
- 18-01-2016 LEO Pharma launches new innovation lab in Canada